|Display||13.3″ HD (1366 x 768) LED-backlit, 220 cd/m2, 45% sRGB; SVA 16:9|
Intel Core i5-8250U
1.6 GHz, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
6 MB cache
|Graphics||Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620|
|Storage||256 GB SATA, 7200 rpm|
|Networking||802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Professional 64-bit|
|Battery||HP Long Life 3-cell, 48 Wh Li-ion|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||13.23″ x 9.37″ x 0.79″ (Touchscreen)|
|Weight||3.3lb / 1.5 kg|
|Additional Specifications of Hp Probook 430 G5 core i5|
|Keyboard||Full-size island-style, spill resistant|
|Webcam||0.92 MP Photo / 720p HD|
|Multi-format Digital Media Reader||Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Audio||2 Integrated stereo speakers; Integrated dual-microphone array|
|Security||TPM 2.0, Fingerprint|
|AC Adapter||45 W Smart AC Adapter|
|Energy Efficiency||ENERGY STAR certified|
HP ProBook 430 G5 Notebook PC
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM, storage: 500 GB SATA, 7200 rpm (original).
- 14 inch SVA HD (1366×768) LED-backlit, integrated Intel HD Graphics 620 | – Maximum Output resolution (via Type-C to HDMI) 4K 4096×2304 at 60Hz.
- Intel Core i5-8250U 1.6 GHz, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Fingerprint, RJ-45 Ethernet, 802. 11AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4. 2 combo, webcam, USB Type-C Gen 1, HDMI 1. 4B, VGA, no-dvd, SD-card reader.
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit – ideal for home, student, professionals, small business, school education, and commercial Enterprise.
For storage of your files, this system comes with a 256GB 7200 rpm SATA 2.5″ hard drive, with one M.2 slot available for additional internal storage. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, mice, keyboards, printers, memory card readers, and more, the ProBook 430 G5 offers one USB 3.0 Type-C port and two USB 3.0 Type-A ports. Additionally, built-in stereo speakers and a dual microphone array will let you play back media files and participate in audio calls for work or with friends and family. Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac Wi-Fi or Gigabit Ethernet LAN for a more stable and reliable connection. Furthermore, to free up USB ports and reduce wire clutter, you can connect additional peripherals and devices using Bluetooth 4.2, while a built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader supports transferring content to and from digital devices. We have more in the laptop category
It operates using an included 45W Smart AC adapter, a power cord, and a 3-cell / 48Wh lithium-ion battery that will last for up to 17.5 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
General Features Hp Probook 430 G5 core i5
- Quad-Core 8th-Gen Coffee Lake Performance
- The HP notebook houses an 8th generation Coffee Lake 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core processor. With a dedicated 6MB cache and 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 SDRAM, you will be able to multi-task between applications quickly and efficiently.
- Up to 32GB RAM
- The current memory configuration is one 4GB module, with an additional 260-pin SO-DIMM slot available for upgrades. With both slots in use, this system supports 32GB of RAM, or 16GB per slot.
- 13.3″ HD Anti-Glare SVA Display
- The 13.3″ widescreen display of this HP notebook features LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a 1366 x 768 resolution. The anti-glare finish allows you to work in brightly lit environments, and there is also a brightness of 220 cd/m2and 45% sRGB coverage.
- HDMI & DisplayPort Video Output
- Using the HDMI 1.4b video output, users will be able to use their system with an external display. DisplayPort is also supported using the USB Type-C port.
- Stay Connected
- This HP notebook can connect to a home or public wireless network via 802.11ac (2×2) Wi-Fi. If you require a more reliable Internet connection, you can utilize the Gigabit Ethernet LAN jack. You can also connect wirelessly to peripherals via Bluetooth 4.2.
- USB 3.0 Type-C | USB 3.0 Type-A
- The HP ProBook 430 G5 has one USB 3.0 Type-C port that supports Power Delivery, as well as the DisplayPort protocol for outputting video to an external display, and two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one of which doubles as a charging port. These ports will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0’s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.